September Literacy and More

Saturday, September 30, 2017
In our class we ended a super month with some awesome literary activities.  Through the month I included the fun Beatriz Activities in our learning centers. I included the puzzle , the book and story magnet set.  During the last week we focused on Beatriz, Letter Sounds, Our Sight Word, Smell and other fun learning activities.

When I did Activities focusing on Beatriz the children had so much fun.


Beatriz Story Time with book and magnet pieces








Beatriz Board Game
e


Beatriz Book in the Library Center



They loved The Beatriz Board Game
 






Beatriz Writing Center-Post Cards






 
Letter Sounds


Our Sight Word Reader - It Smells 

I placed it in our Library Center



They used their  It  pointers



Creative Art- Smelly Flower Puppet
 




The children liked talking about smell and laughed at their Sight Word reader. They laughed at the skunk pages. 😂 They also liked the sock pages.

We enjoyed ending the month with these activities and are now looking forward to October .
Thank you MGT for such an Awesome Month ❤️
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments