The Stars and the Sun

Sunday, March 14, 2021

This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Global Passport  and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017..
Stars
The children learned that stars are giant balls of gas and that there are three star colors. They are hot- blue stars and cooler red & orange stars.


The children enjoyed a game of catching stars and brought them back to the circle time rug.

The children sorted the stars by color. They sorted and counted the hot and cool stars.


Star Headband





For Creative Art the Children made
Star Headbands. They decorated their stars in their own unique way using markers. They had a great time creating their Headbands.


Constellation Designs
I shared the book Zoo in the Sky 
with the children. We talked about the types of animals seen in the constellations. I shared the Star Design Mats and Star Counters included in the curriculum, with the children and created a constellation. I put this in the Science Center so the children could build their own constellations.
They enjoyed making their own constellations.


The children learned that the sun is a Big Star and that the Earth moves around the Sun.

For Creative Art the Children Made a Sun.




They used the colors yellow, orange and red.



The children learned that all planets rotate around the sun.
The children had an Awesome Week 
Learning About Stars with Experience Early Learning!
Mrs. Vonda’s Pre-K
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments