Planet Discovery

Sunday, March 14, 2021


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Global Passport  and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017..
An Astronomer 
Astronomers are people who study the moon, stars and planets. They use tools such as telescopes, cameras and computers to see what is in space.


The children are having a blast with the Space & Sky Unit from Experience Early Learning.

We have been focusing on the planets. The children made some Moon Rocks and they have been collecting them as well in the Dramatic Play Center for Observation.

Moon Rocks







After collecting moon rocks they each count how many they have found.

Telescopes 

Creative Art 
To observe the planets the children made Telescopes.




Each child designed their own telescope with crayons and star stickers. They enjoyed playing with their telescopes.


They looked around the room for stars and planets.

Creative Art
We have been focusing on the different planets of Earth, Mercury, Mars and Venus. Pluto - dwarf planet
We did a fun Creative Art project of flying a Rocket Ship In Space .











Another Fun Activity 
We Created Rock Planet Shakers



Some planets are made of gas and some are made of rocks. Pluto is made of rocks. In fact , it is so small, it is considered a dwarf planet.


The children collected rocks for this activity.
  
Rr is for Rocket 🚀 


The children had so much fun learning about Planets with Experience Early Learning. It was an Awesome Week!
Mrs. Vonda’s Pre-K
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments