A Tour of Different Sights

Tuesday, March 2, 2021



This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Global Passport  and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017.

Last week was our final week for the Theme -Global Passport.
For Creative Art we made a Camera Prop. The children were so creative with their designs.They drew designs on their camera props before they were assembled. 



After they were assembled the children drew photos to put inside their cameras. The children drew pictures of things and people they would take photos of on a trip.





After they were completed the children took their cameras on a “ Tour of Different Sights” . 


Kk is for Kite



Last week the children painted Paper Kites as they continued to learn about World Market.
They all painted their own unique and beautiful design , much like you would find in a World Market.


Writing Letter Kk and Making Letter K Sound 



The children colored the K color sheets and wrote K’s on the Kite Shape .


World Market Pretend Fun
The children had the best time dancing and playing the instruments.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿฅ 









Each child had a turn at the drums. It was absolutely adorable! 




We had an Awesome Week in Pre-K! 
Mrs. Vonda ๐Ÿ˜ Experience Early Learning 
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments