Space & Sky πŸš€ Learning Centers

Sunday, March 14, 2021


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Global Passport  and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017..

Experience Early Learning - Space & Sky

Exploring at the Space Station 
This month the children have thoroughly enjoyed the Space  Learning Centers in our classroom.
The children had an Awesome time pretending to take off in a Rocket Ship .
They were very excited to collect  Moon Rocks for observation.


Making Constellation Designs

The children have enjoyed building their own constellations.
They arranged and matched stars on the design mat to create constellations in Science Center.


Creative Art Center 
In Creative Art Center the children did some Amazing and Fun Creations this month. They made a Star Headband, Sun Color Art, Moon Rocks, Rock Planet Shakers, Astronaut Puppets, Rocket Ship Twirler and more.


Writing Center 
This month , as with every month the curriculum includes so many writing opportunities. The children enjoyed tracing the  planet words , with the word cards in the writing center. They also enjoyed writing the wall word words on the post cards. I also place a few extra journals in the writing center for the children to write in. They also take their own journal home. The children love writing in writing center. We also focus on 3 different letters of the Alphabet each month.



Sensory and I Spy Comets in Space 

In the sensory bins the children enjoyed finding planets and astronauts. The sorted the planets & astronauts and counted what they found. They love looking up with their “ I Spy Glasses “ to find the pictures on the poster.

What do you see in the Sky at night?
Can you count the stars?
Do you see a planet?


Block Center 
The block center is Always a Favorite. Especially when the theme is Space. The children Loved building Space Stations. 
In the Experience Early Learning Toy Box a Space Gear Building Set was included and it has been a major hit with my children! I may have to bring it out a few times during the year since they love it so much!❤️


This month the story included in the curriculum is ‘Up in  Space’. The children loved it. As I read it to the children I used the story pieces. After I was done I placed the story pieces and book in the library center so the children could use them to re-tell story to their friends. 
The children also use the library center to pretend they are doing circle time.❤️

Table Top Math
During the month the children enjoy several different table top math activities. 
The curriculum included Building Comets and Stars, Trip to Mars Game, Space Puzzle, Roll a Rocket Ship and More.


Make & Play Activity- Rocket Ship Twirler







The children have enjoyed learning about Space & Sky and the Fun Learning Centers. I love Experience Early Learning Curriculum . It is amazing.😍
Mrs. Vonda’s Pre-K  Experience Early Learning
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments