Astronaut

Sunday, March 28, 2021
This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Global Passport  and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017.. 


Astronaut Fitness 
I asked the children where they would travel if they were a astronaut. Some said to the moon, some said to earth ๐Ÿ˜Š and one child said Mars.
Then we discussed astronauts getting exercise and how important it is so that they can keep their bodies strong.

The children thought our next activity was hilarious and couldn’t quit laughing!

Exercising like an Astronaut. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿš€ 

They took turns tossing the exercise cube and it would land on jumping jacks, stand on your head and more.



Now they want to do it every day during circle time. 



They loved ๐Ÿฅฐ this activity! 


Was so much fun!


Astronaut Puppet
For creative art the children made the cutest Astronaut Puppet. 
They really liked looking through the clear cellophane part of the helmet and they looked so cute. The children said astronauts wear helmets so they can breathe.
They enjoyed coloring and putting their puppets together. 
After making their puppets they played together with them pretending to go to different planets.








 


Astronaut Voting 



The children took a vote with Astronaut Voting. They voted to fly to the moon in a hot air balloon instead of an rocket ship.

They voted to fly around Earth instead of the Sun.

They would rather build a Rocket Ship than a Hot Air Balloon.

See more Astronaut Voting Below!



Shiny Letter Zz
This week the children made shiny Letter Z with foil pieces.
The children wrote Uppercase and Lowercase Z
They made the Letter Z Sound 
They said words that start with the letter z












It was a great week in Pre-K. The children loved learning about Astronauts!
Mrs. Vonda

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments