Special Times in July

Thursday, July 6, 2017
We hope you and your family had a great 4th. We had a great day with family. We enjoyed grilled hamburgers , ate watermelon and had family time. It was an Awesome day! 



Patriotic Toast

Fun times and family time!





                                                      Ariana made a yummy snack for Paw Paw!







Ariana gave family members invitations to our Fourth of July Celebration.





After we ate and everyone was taking an afternoon nap Ariana and I did some fun 
Mother Goose Time
 4th of July Activities.

She really enjoyed the Liberty Bell Counting














And it wasn't long and family just had to join in.  :)




 Five Little Fire Crackers


She enjoyed the Firecracker Rhyme and Song 
and she made up some songs too.





  Ariana drew a picture of what fireworks look like to her.


                                                                                     
 And Our last activity was Firework Art.







And her big brother Samuel wanted to make a creation too.



All of our wonderful activities were included with the Mother Goose Time Independence Day Complete Celebration Kit. We had a wonderful celebration!
https://www.mothergoosetime.com/


Disclaimer

I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Mother Goose Time has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.





                                                                                      

Disclaimer:

I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Mother Goose Time has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.
Post a Comment