The Ocean

Sunday, April 11, 2021


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017..


During our first week of Ocean Dive we learned about Parts of the Ocean.
We learned about Ocean Water, the Ocean Floor, Oeean Caves, Ocean Plants and Coral Reefs.

Five Oceans

The children learned that there are Five Oceans and during circle time we found them on the map. I also have the word cards out for them to see over in the Science/Sensory Center.





Ocean Plants
We learned about Ocean plants and Ocean starts with an Oo so we decorated it with green strips like an Ocean Plant.





 
On the Ocean Floor 

Oyster Pearls


The children created their own oysters by folding the paper plates in half and decorating them on both sides.Then adding a bead or beads on pipe cleaner.


My Little Journal

Writing and Drawing 
The children wanted to draw their favorite sea animal on the front of their journals.Most of the children wanted to draw a shark! Sharks are their favorite!



On the inside of the journal the children did tracing and additional activities.

What they do not finish at school, they enjoy doing at home with a family member.

)



Coral Reef Creations 

The children especially loved doing this activity. They created some amazing Coral Reefs. They had so much fun doing it!



T

They used several different materials such as play dough, pipe cleaner, packing peanuts, cut up straws and beads.



We had a great week of Ocean Dive in Pre-K Four. 
Mrs. Vonda’s Pre-K








Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments