Experience Easter

Sunday, April 11, 2021


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017.. 

The week before Easter the children were 
so excited to enter the classroom and to see ‘Bunnies Had Invaded Space’. 😄 🐰 
This past month we have been learning about Space and Sky.
They found Bunnies and Eggs in the Space Center.


They enjoyed collecting eggs in Space.



They also enjoyed playing pin the tail on the bunny.

Pin the tail on the bunny is included in the Experience Easter Packet available from Experience Early Learning website.



The children also enjoyed Bunnies in Block Center.



For CircleTime we had fun with a cute Bunny Poem from the Experience Easter Packet.



Five Little Bunnies 🐰 

Another Fun Learning Center 
Library Center- Bunnies in Space 






Easter Math Game - Cards are included in the Experience Easter KIt


I wrote numbers on the cards and the children used Easter theme erasers to count and complete the game.


Another fun way to use these cards is in the Writing Center.  The children could come to the writing center 
and write Easter words. They could also write invitations.
I wrote Easter words on the cards for the children to trace or write.



More Ideas For Easter Party Day

 
Sensory Center Egg Fun






Easter Party Snack


Easter Egg Hunt 


We had a Super Fun Easter Celebration Week! 
Mrs.Vonda’s Pre-K Four. 🐰🐣


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments