Teaching Young Children

Thursday, July 13, 2017




Teaching is a big part of who I am. If I wasn't teaching I would be lost.  I realized I needed to be in a classroom when my daughter started preschool. I just simply love it! Everyday is an adventure. When children come to school they should simply love it too and it should make them love what school is all about. It should set a positive and rich stage/foundation for future years of learning. I dedicate my time and energy to teaching young children because it is exciting, fun, challenging, and I love teaching young children.

At the present school in which I am directing and teaching we are in our ninth year. We started our first year with 4 little girls , myself and an assistant. We had enough money to pay the assistant and buy supplies and we had a great first year. I did lots of praying. I refused to be negative no matter how small our little school was. My love for teaching and children kept me going. The next few years was much the same with an enrollment under 20. Today we are blessed with a full staff and a full school . God has truly blessed our school. I am so thankful for his blessings.

When I work with children I know that my upbringing , my training/education and christianity are all a reflection of how I work with children.

I have been working with children for 32 years. I have been teaching for 24 years. I received my CDA Certification and Early Childhood Education.

With my CDA and Years of Experience I have learned what to look for when I look at my classroom and preschool.

It Should Establish and Maintain a Safe, Healthy Learning Environment.


It needs to Promote Physical, Cognitive, Communication and Creative Development



It needs to Support Social and Emotional Development and Provide Positive
Guidance


It Should Maintain Positive and Productive Relationships With Families



The Preschool Should Maintain it's Commitment to Professionalism 

Mother Goose Time Curriculum supports all of these areas with the resources it provides. The teacher guide helps to guide and support the teacher. The newsletter keeps families involved and informed.   
All the Teacher and Children materials support Cognitive, Communication and Creative Development. It is an Awesome
Curriculum. This month for July our Curriculum                                                 is Camping.
 https://www.mothergoosetime.com/

Disclaimer

I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Mother Goose Time has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.
                                           























Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments