Special Times in July

Thursday, July 6, 2017
We hope you and your family had a great 4th. We had a great day with family. We enjoyed grilled hamburgers , ate watermelon and had family time. It was an Awesome day! 



Patriotic Toast

Fun times and family time!





                                                      Ariana made a yummy snack for Paw Paw!







Ariana gave family members invitations to our Fourth of July Celebration.





After we ate and everyone was taking an afternoon nap Ariana and I did some fun 
Mother Goose Time
 4th of July Activities.

She really enjoyed the Liberty Bell Counting














And it wasn't long and family just had to join in.  :)




 Five Little Fire Crackers


She enjoyed the Firecracker Rhyme and Song 
and she made up some songs too.





  Ariana drew a picture of what fireworks look like to her.


                                                                                     
 And Our last activity was Firework Art.







And her big brother Samuel wanted to make a creation too.



All of our wonderful activities were included with the Mother Goose Time Independence Day Complete Celebration Kit. We had a wonderful celebration!
https://www.mothergoosetime.com/


Disclaimer

I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Mother Goose Time has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.





                                                                                      
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments