Sleep, Sleep, Sleep Outside

Thursday, July 20, 2017
Sleep, Sleep, Sleep Outside

Where We Sleep explained by Ariana

Sometimes we sleep outside in a sleeping bag in our tent.


                                       



I want to sleep outside in my tent. I want to bring a cozy pink sleeping bag. When we went camping at the beach we heard the wind and waves splashing outside.




We also heard bugs making noises. I don't like bugs.
Something I really like to do when I go camping is to sing songs.

Here are some really fun songs with Mother Goose Time Camping Theme.







A tent should be a triangle to stand up. We should set up our tent in a place with no sticks and the ground should be flat. If you forget to tie it down it would fall on you. You have to make sure you follow all the instructions so it won't fall down.




When you go in your tent you can go to sleep in your sleeping bags and you can play with flashlights and make shadow puppets.




We also like looking at the pretty sky before we go to sleep.





We also like to do a campfire at night to keep us warm and it is really pretty and bright.



We love camping . It is so much fun. We are going back next week and we can't wait. We did some pillow case jumping. I can hop two jumps without falling.












 Ariana really enjoyed decorating her Sleeping Bag Creation. She wanted to make it fancy.










Samuel, Ariana's older brother wanted to share his creation as well.



They both had so much fun with all the activities for Sleeping Bag and Tent from Mother Goose Time Camping Theme. https://www.mothergoosetime.com/




With every lesson Ariana also does literacy activities from Mother Goose Time that she enjoys so much. She enjoys writing in the journals and this month they have included Alphabet Cards for them to cut out.


                 
She can't wait until our next camping lesson. She is having so much fun with this theme!
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments