I love Daddy, Yes I do!

Saturday, June 17, 2017


Happy Father's Day

This month during our Alphabet Island Theme
It is Father's Day! Time for fun, love and celebration!
Today Ariana made something special for her Dad.
She used her handprint to make a
Father's Day card.
 She drew some fish lips and 
 added a wiggly eye. 
She put a straw for a 
fishing pole 
and drew a
line from the end of the straw to the
mouth of the handprint. When she was done
  it was the most adorable card for her dad.
See card below.It is so cute !!











She had a super fun time doing this art activity. I just love it ! I know her dad will too.
She also added her name to the bottom of the page.






I asked Ariana how her dad keeps her safe.   

She said my dad protects me. He will get in front of me and kill a bug. She really hates bugs. Lol!


I love my Dad because we play tea party together.

Sharing a Yummy Fish Snack



Counting Fish
 

While eating the goldfish I asked her what she likes to cook with her dad and
she said my dad doesn't cook. :)


She said I like to fish with my dad, and he loves to fish.

My dad gets his fishing pole and hook and throws on the bait. He puts the bait on the hook and there is a string that you throw into the water. My dad catches big and little fish.



Today we sang a special song and said a fun rhyme when we talked about Dads.


I love Daddy, I love Daddy
Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
and
Five Little Fishes

Games to Play
Fish Toss Game
Pin the Tie on Daddy Game
My Daddy Rocks

All of these really fun activities are included in the Father's Day Celebration Kit from Mother Goose Time.

This is such a great kit for fun and celebrating Dads and all that they mean to us.




Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments