You Are Special

Sunday, October 3, 2021



The last week of September we wrapped up our Theme Friends & Feelings. https://www.mothergoosetime.com/
 During September we learned about playing together & making new friends , we learned to express emotions, we learned ways to show we care and we also learned about ways we listen and communicate.

An Art Activity I saved until the end of the unit was The I Am Special Tree
  
Each Child made a Tree as Unique as They are. The trunk and branches of the tree was traced from their very own hand and wrist. The leaves were made from green paper they tore themselves and they glued on the tree.













We Are All Different and We Are All Special! ❤️














You Are Special! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




 It was another great week in Pre-K 4 with 
Experience Early Learning!
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments