Bringing it All Together 🍎

Sunday, September 6, 2020



The last 5 weeks have been like a crazy Whirlwind of Activity while getting things ready for the start of school. This last week it finally all came together. This year is so different than any other year because of Covid-19. Who would have ever thought last year at this time we would be meeting strict CDC Guidelines to open our preschool the first day of school?
I am so happy and thankful the time has finally come. I miss being in the classroom and I miss the children so much!
I have always loved teaching and all the themes & activities we do but this year I will love and appreciate it all even more.
At the end of July I started working on all the paperwork and implementing CDC Guidelines. 
I also started working on my classroom.





Last week All God’s Children Staff worked at the school  and we got so much accomplished. We have such an Amazing Staff! ❤️ We washed and sanitized so many toys to be ready! The teacher’s rooms are Beautiful! 🥰 

I also set up the learning centers in my classroom . I took this opportunity to set out my  Experience Early Learning Experience Early Learning Curriculum Resources 
to prepare for the coming week. So there is a little peek below of our learning centers.This month our theme is All About Me. Our Lessons this week are: 
1.All About Me
2.Head
3.Arms
4.Legs
5.Hands & Feet
Below are some books included in our curriculum. Two are story books that I  will read to the children this month. It Smells is a sight word reader the children will take home.



We love learning! It’s Circle Time! I love the new Circle Time Learning Resources from  Experience Early Learning  Experience Early Learning.


I Spy Theme Poster Each Month in the Science Center. This month It is The Five Senses.


Our Writing Center with My Little Journal.


I will include weekly word strips to encourage writing.


Button Pattern Fun



Our Topics for the Coming Week



Our parents came on Thursday to Meet the Teacher. It was great to meet the parents and children. ❤️ I can’t wait for the amazing year we will have with  Experience Early Learning Experience Early Learning!


I am ready and thankful to get started again! 🍎
Ms. Vonda


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

1 comment

Lynn said...

What a blessing Ms. Vonda’s school is to our community! Have a wonderful year. ❤️