Superhero Dress-Up Continued

Sunday, August 9, 2020




This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Let’s Be Superheroes and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 


In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️
Superhero Dress-Up Continued
This week we continued our Superhero Dress-Up Theme. First we started by making Super Shields
My grandchildren made shields with the first letter of their names.
They colored with markers and added glitter.
In Pre-K I would ask the children to share a one action word 
and use it in a rhyme with their name. (flies, runs, jumps)
The children would pretend to be superheroes with in place running, flying or jumping during Circle Time.

Then it would be time for a fun rhyme:

Someone is in trouble; we need a hero fast.
Who can help us; who can we ask?
Here comes a hero; isn’t she great?
Ariana flies to action, before it’s too late!

I would ask them “What do you think a Superhero Does?”

“How have you helped someone today?”









Superhero Belt


My grandchildren designed superhero belts. They used markers to draw their designs and then they added jewels.


They enjoyed designing their belts.

In Pre-K We would discuss the tools a superhero needs.
I would cut ribbons of different lengths so the children could tie Superhero belts around Stuffed Animals.





Superhero Game 


My grandchildren love to play the games included in Experience Early Learning Curriculum. My Pre-K Students do as well.  They are so much Fun!

For my Pre-K students this game teaches important Number Concepts.Identifies numerals/ Counts to Determine Quanity




My grandchildren are really loving this super fun Theme. They will be going back to school soon and this is a really fun theme before school starts. Next we will be having fun with Super Powers ! We had such a Wonderful Time of Learning with Experience Early Learning. We  can’t wait until next Time’s Learning Adventures.

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments