Flight

Sunday, August 16, 2020


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Let’s Be Superheroes and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️
This week our activities are centered around  Flight! We started with a fun art activity.

Flying Hero
My grandchildren made a Flying Hero. They decorated paper bags to look like buildings and wooden spoons to look like superheroes. They used crayons and markers to decorate the bags and felt and markers to decorate the spoons.

My granddaughter said her superhero was rescuing people from a fire in her building.





My grandson said his rescue hero was saving people from his building because it was being destroyed by an earthquake.
 Some fun questions to ask would be “What do you know that can fly?”
“Where would you go if you could fly?”

In Circle Time Pre-K We Would Include:
To Tune: Row Your Boat
Up in the Sky
Up , up , in the sky
Ariana is flying by.
She will help to save the day,
Superhero, YAY!
The child could pretend to fly around the circle when it is their name.

Would You Rather?
For this game my grandchildren read the question cards out loud  and placed the bingo chips on their favorite answer.



Would you rather wear a super-powered cape or mask?


Would you rather use super strength to lift a bus or a building?
These Questions are really fun and are great for sharing with my Pre-K Class during Circle Time.



I Fly!
Each month in Pre-K  a Sight Word Reader is included in the curriculum.It’s focus is on three new sight words each month. This month’s sight words are sky, try and fly. In Pre-K we encourage them to follow the text with their finger as it is read.







Flight Patterns 



My grandchildren made up  their own game and was very interesting. They wrote down a pattern of shapes and then they had to draw cards until they made that pattern . The first one to fill all the shapes of the pattern they wrote down was the winner.


They are Concentrating so hard! 😊





Meet the Super Shapes



Each month we receive a book and magnet story pieces in the curriculum. My granddaughter read us this month’s book. It is so cute! I will be keeping this out the first month of school since it is about shapes. I love it! ❤️






 We had such a Wonderful Time of Learning with Experience Early Learning. We  can’t wait until next Time’s Learning Adventures.




Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments