Orchard Harvest/Skins & Shells

Sunday, October 28, 2018


This week the children learned about skins and shells. We discussed Walnuts, Chestnuts, Avocados, Bananas and Peaches.
We had a hands on experience with Pumpkins.

Orchard Postcards 
The children created Orchard Postcards. They drew Walnut Trees.





















The children learned the parts of a pumpkin and had the hands on experience of touch and feel.













It was an awesome last week of Orchard Harvest. It has been a great month!


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments