Feelings in Our Pre-K Classroom

Sunday, September 16, 2018

If You’re Happy and You Know It


Last week in Pre-K we focused on the theme of Feelings. 

Mad, Scared, Happy, Sad and Surprised 



The children could not wait to make their Happy Horse for the Feeling- Happy! They were excited to see the horses displayed in the hall for everyone to see.












Fun Mother Goose Time -  Small Group Math Game 
Feeling Shapes 
The children enjoyed this fun game with the tangrams. Shape and Sorting fun! 







Show Your Feelings
So many laughs making faces! Happy faces, sad faces, mad faces , scared faces and more! The children enjoyed assembling their mirrors. The mirrors turned out beautiful and the children could not wait to show their parents.




















Sad, Mad or Glad?  I Can Read Sight Word Readers


First I read the children the book as I pointed to the words .
Then we individually went around to each child and they read some of the words and we helped them with the words they did not know. They wrote their names on their books.











I Am Game and Feelings Puzzle



The children enjoyed this matching the shape tangram game.




Feelings Puzzle 

What a fun puzzle activity! The children really enjoyed designing faces. They were naming the shapes as they put the faces together. Then the children identified the feeling on the faces.

















The children had an Awesome Week learning about Feelings! We are looking forward to learning about Caring next week with Mother Goose Time.


❤️This week I was so excited! I ordered my first Mother Goose Time Toy Box and it came in! I love it!





Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments