Our Travel Tools

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Taking Our Suitcases 

The children loved making their suitcases. They especially enjoyed drawing what they would take on their trip. The girls seemed to be very detailed with what they would take. They were discussing what clothes and shoes. I heard some children talking about what toys or what stuffed animals. It was very interesting. 😊


Thoughtful Bracelets

I asked the children what it means to be thoughtful. Some children said helping others. Some said doing chores. We also discussed different ways to be thoughtful. Each child received a friend’s name. I heard some say “This isn’t my name”.  I explained that they were going to be thoughtful and give that friend a bracelet. They enjoyed this activity a lot. ❤️

Travel Designs

The children really enjoyed creating their own vehicle designs. They were very interested in doing this activity especially since we have been learning about Travel.

Matching Suitcases

The children loved this suitcase matching game. Especially after making their own suitcases. They are really loving this theme .

I Spy Glass

All the children stop by this center to investigate. They enjoy looking through the I spy 🕵️‍♀️ Glass and searching for the answers to the questions. 

Circle Time - It’s a Small World 

The children love Circle Time. They love everything that we are learning about Travel as well.

Journal Time - Travel Journal 


The children drew boats on the covers of their journals. The children love drawing, writing and tracing in their journals. We have journals in the writing center for learning center time.

We also have large group Journal Time.


We made our Camera Props

The children Loved this ❤️

This was Awesome!

We discussed the pictures and where they were taken.


Thank you for another Awesome week MGT 😊


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments