Back to School with Experience Early Learning

Sunday, September 12, 2021




For the month of August I have been preparing my classroom for Back to School. I am so excited because with the curriculum from Experience Early Learning we are now receiving Monthly Circle Time Bags.




Each month we will receive tools to set up our Circle Time Board.


It will include our month header, the shape, the color, numbers , calendar numbers, worm numbers and letters.


They include everything we need for an exciting and successful Circle Time! 



Experience Early Learning Curriculum also has resources available online.
You can find a few resources here:
You can find out more about Experience Early Learning 
It also includes the Teacher Tool Bag and the Daily Discovery Bags. The Curriculum is Amazing! ❤️

Here are other areas in my pre-k classroom I have gotten prepared for back to school. I use Experience Curriculum throughout my whole classroom. I include it in my learning centers.

Dramatic Play 


Writing Center 




Sensory and Tablegames


Our Topics for Pre-K



Block Center 



Science Center


Journal and Reader Pockets 


Library Center



Teacher Work Area


Other Areas in my Classroom.







I am looking forward to an Awesome Year with Experience Early Learning!!!! 🍎
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments