Igloo

Saturday, December 19, 2020



This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Ice Castle and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️
  

Would you want to live in a Igloo?




Learning About Igloos
An igloo is a shelter built out of snow blocks. Some people build igloos to protect themselves from the cold. Even if it very cold outside, the inside of an igloo can be warmed to safe temperatures from body heat alone.



Discovery in Sensory 

In sensory center the children get to discover textures. They are discovering the texture of rock salt because we are pretending it is snow. When igloos are built, snow blocks are needed for the structure.
Sensory is one of the children’s favorite centers because they love getting their hands in it and the discovery.


Creative Art



Making an Igloo 



What would you need to build an igloo?



First, Ariana colored her igloo shape. Then she cut out the snow block shapes and glued them on.


She then set out the cute animal pieces and color & cut them  out. Then she was ready to finish her igloo.

This was such a cute project and it so fun learning about Igloos!




See you Soon, ❄️ 

Mrs. Vonda - Pre-K Teacher,
Blog Ambassador and Program Director 

Mrs. Laura - My Awesome Classroom Assistant 
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments