Five Little Monkeys

Saturday, November 14, 2020


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Explore the Rainforest and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️

Explore the Rainforest Week 2



Learning About Monkeys In the Rainforest 
Some species of monkeys found in the rainforest are spider monkeys, howlers, and squirrel monkeys. 

Spider monkeys are usually black, with some white hair around their chin and other areas .

Howlers have large necks and jaws that allow them to make loud noises.

Squirrel monkeys are some of the smallest in the rainforest because they only measure nine to fourteen inches tall and weigh about two pounds. 

The abundance of trees and food make rainforests a great home for monkeys.

Howler Monkeys have tails called prehensile tails which can grip branches.



Fun Creative Art Project  :  ๐Ÿ’ 
Making a Monkey Mask


For Art , Make & Play the children made these adorable Monkey Masks.

Monkeys in the Rainforest eat fruits, leaves, nuts and sometimes insects.



The Monkeys find their food in trees.


The children loved their fun monkey masks!



The Children Learned a fun Monkey Poem  

Five Little Monkeys Swinging in the Tree. Teasing “ Mr. Jaguar can’t catch me!” 

First There Are Five Monkeys and they are taken away one by one while chanting the rhyme.



Five Little Monkeys 


Four Little Monkeys 


Three Little Monkeys 




Two Little Monkeys 


One Little Monkey 

 
Then, no more monkeys swinging in the tree.

What might have happened if the monkey invited the Jaguar to play with him instead of teasing him?

This activity is a great opportunity to talk about how teasing can hurt someone. How words can impact others. They can make someone feel  happy or sad.
There are great choices to make friends feel happy and welcome.
Everyone wants to feel welcome and to be a part.
❤️๐Ÿ˜Š


Our Letter of the Week!
Upper Case and Lower Case Mm
We went over the Letter M Sound!
The Letter Mm Formation.
Finding Things That Start With Letter Mm

Monkey ๐Ÿ’ Starts with the Letter Mm.

We had such a Wonderful Time of Learning with Experience Early Learning. I can’t wait to share next Time’s Learning Adventures.
See you Soon,

Mrs. Vonda - Pre-K Teacher,
Blog Ambassador and Program Director 

Mrs. Laura - My Awesome Classroom Assistant 




Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments