Our Pre-K Year

Sunday, May 3, 2020

My Sweet Pre-K Class of 2020



Oh how I miss your sweet voices and faces. Each Tuesday and Thursday morning you would arrive and fill the classroom with such joy and excitement. Now your little chairs sit empty and the classroom is quiet. If I had known March 12th was our last day together it would have been different with more hugs and special goodbyes but now that day is gone forever. 😒 ❤️

I am so proud of everything you  learned in Pre-K. You worked so hard and was always so excited to learn new things as we did different activities in our classroom from Experience Early Learning.  #ExperienceEarlyLearning

 Early Reading and Sight Words





 Alphabet Activities 





Early Writing Activities 



Early Math














Science 



Creative Art






Dramatic Play 









Sensory and Discovery 





Music and Circle Time 






And So Much More! Our days were Full! So Many Amazing Learning Experiences from Experience Early Learning.  #ExperienceEarlyLearning


 #ExperienceEarlyLearning


We had such a great time together and even though our time was cut short we had the Best of Times! You were such An Awesome Class!

Last week with Love and Sadness I prepared and packed your End of the Year Packets. I hope that you enjoy everything! If you can please  send me a photo of you in your t-shirt and cap. I would love that.❤️

Your End of the Year Packet Included πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Your Diploma and Letter From Me



A pack to Review Concepts we have learned During the School Year🍎✏️πŸ“š✂️  With Experience Early Learning. The Alphabet, Shapes, Colors, Numbers and More.



Your Graduation T-Shirt , Cap and Tassel from me




And a Gift from Me





Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆTo The Prekindergarten Class of 2020!

All God’s Children Preschool!

Sending Great Big Hugs! πŸ€— ❤️

Love, Mrs. Vonda









Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments