A Week of Learning- Farm Animals & Fall

Friday, September 27, 2019



Just a Few Fall Learning Centers and more to come!


Library Center 








Alphabet Matching and Flannel Board Story


Pumpkin πŸŽƒ Farm Fun















Halloween Fun Block Center 


Science- The Seasons









At the Fire πŸ”₯ Station Block Center 










Fall Words Writing Center


Halloween Sensory Fun




Halloween Counting and Number Recognition Fun


Fun Sensory Discovery 


Fall Circle Time Learning 


Circle Time Singing Fun πŸŽƒ


                                 πŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸ
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments