Classroom Setup Part 1

Saturday, August 18, 2018


This post is going to be in different parts. This being the 1st part.  This starts from the beginning. Last Fall we found out that we were moving to a new location for the 2018-2019 School Year. 
Our new location is at another church that graciously accepted our Preschool Ministry Nonprofit Program. We have a program for children ages 2-5. I am the Director and Pre-K Teacher. 

 We packed everything up in May and dropped it off at our New Location and started our summer break. Last week we started working on our rooms because school starts in about 2 weeks. I have had only 2 days so far to work in my new classroom. I have a lot to do.

A lot of my classroom things were in boxes and I have been sorting through them. The classroom that I am going to be using is a very nice large room.  Here are some photos from last Fall. Very cute Sunday School Classroom! ๐Ÿ˜






Here are some getting started-Classroom Setup photos below ๐Ÿ˜Š
This coming week I will continue to setup my classroom. I will finish setting up furniture, decorations, circletime wall
and much more to get ready for the children to use Mother Goose Resources.




Dramatic Play 

More posts and photos coming . Using Mother Goose Materials.



Science and Sensory 

  Writing Center and Library Center 


 
Classroom tables - 17 students 



  
Circle Time Rug in back corner 









I am so excited to be using Mother Goose Time in my Classroom again this year. I love all the new Resources they have added.



t



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments