Fun Lessons in Literacy

Friday, June 29, 2018
Goldilocks Storytime 

Ariana loved reading the story Goldilocks and it was a treat hearing her read it. Below is a video of her reading the book.
There is a choice of a short clip video or the link to a full story reading.

https://www.facebook.com/MsVondasPreK/videos/2260570943954817/
Fun with Storytelling Pieces 
She loved telling the story with the story pieces as well.

Other Fun Literacy Activities


Dream Home Journal Time - Journaling Fun



Ariana reading and following the clues 
for - What’s in the House? I Spy


 Alphabet Apartment    
Alphabet Recognition Game and more


Building Letters
Name and Letter Building


These are some Literacy Activities from the theme The Alphabet House.



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments