The Preschooler’s Role 

Thursday, May 24, 2018

May Focus Topic - Connecting With Community 


Here we are at the end of the school year with our Pre-K Graduation. I am looking at all the ways  our preschoolers learn to identity their role in the community and in their family. Rich & Positive learning experiences/activities do play a major role. Below are some of the wonderful themes the children experienced in my Classroom this year with Mother Goose Time. During all of these themes the children experienced many MGT projects or activities that helped them to better understand their roles. Sending home the monthly newsletters are important to keep parents involved and the school/home connection.

My Amazing Body

Weather All Around Us


Rainforest Adventure 


Winter Wonderland 


Dinosaur Dig

It’s a Small World 


Blast Off to Space 


Ocean Commotion 


Growing Gardens 

Everyday was a learning adventure. A day filled with language & literacy, math, creative arts, story time, music & movement, science and much more.


Well , I am sad to send my children off to kindergarten but I am excited for all that they have learned this year. It was so exciting to see them grow and identify their role in the community through all they have learned this year.

A special thank you to Mother Goose Time for such an Awesome Year!





Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments