Maps and Globes

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

 Using Maps and Globes

Let’s Travel Around the World - Dramatic Play 


The children are really loving this theme. I hear them taking what they have learned to the Learning Centers. As they are packing, using the map, at the World Market and more. I love listening to them. It is music to my ears when I hear them talking about what they have learned.❤️


World Art

After hands on discovery with the globe the children were very interested in World Art. After art I put the inspiration photo in the Science Center. They visit the Science Center and continue to review and enjoy what they have learned about during the month.


Writing Center Fun and Learning 

Letter Gg for Globe - Phonological Awareness /Writing Practice 


Wonder Around the World Story Time      

The Book and Story Pieces are Amazing. This book is about taking a trip to the natural and man-made wonders of the world. This book features the same places the children have been learning about all month. The children enjoy the book and story pieces in Library Center as well.


Around the World Game

The children really love all the games from MGT. They love using the little people game pieces. Around the World Game has been one of their favorites.



Where is it?

Where in the World Is It?  I Can Read! Readers

The children loved these this month with the little flaps! They were so cute!  I have to say this was probably a favorite reader for the children. I know this was something they couldn’t wait to share with their parents 😊



It was an amazing week with

 It’s a Small World from MGT!

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments