Five Little Monkeys πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ in the Rainforest 

Sunday, December 3, 2017

  Five Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree


Teasing, “Mr. Jaguar can’t catch me!”

This week we had so much fun with Five Little Monkeys 🐡 

We did the rhyme during Circle Time and I wanted to carry it into our math center so I made a flannel board math game for the children.




They loved this hands on math game and had so much fun.


For Make and Play We Made Monkey Masks


They loved the masks and made monkey noises. They started jumping around like monkeys 🐡


We also did Our  I Can Read Reader.         

Jump Through the Rainforest 


The children drew pictures of how they jump and we read the books as a group together and one on one.

Monkeys in the Rainforest was a hit! The children loved it!


I have a little friend that likes to help me prepare for school. Lol ! ❤️ Thank you Mother Goose Time for such an Awesome Theme!


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments