Engaging Our Preschool Families 

Sunday, November 19, 2017

This past week was our last week before the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Along with our Awesome Rainforest Activities we also included Thanksgiving Activities. 

Mother Goose Time included a complete Celebration Kit for Thanksgiving.


There are activities included for Circle Time , Art , Snack, Games , Sensory and a Party Checklist for Family Engagement. 


Here are a few photos from our Pre-K class.


Each year we teach the children about the First Thanksgiving and we finish our lesson with our Children's Thanksgiving Feast .

This meal involves family participation. The parents help us with the food. Some parents come to the Feast. The Feast is fun for the children and they can tell their families what they have learned about the Pilgrims and Native Americans / First Thanksgiving.


It was so much fun! šŸ˜ So thankful for our blessings!❤️

The way I share with my parents is through my blog and Facebook. I share on my personal page and I have a school page & pre-k page.

https://www.facebook.com/vonda.forsythebearden/posts/1924201077897773

https://m.facebook.com/allgodschildren.mdopreschool/

https://m.facebook.com/MsVondasPreK/

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments