Back to School Books , Visuals and Activities that the Children Love

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
    Back to School in Ms. Vonda's Pre-K   


The Wheels on the Bus

Mouse Paint

The Crayon Box that Talked


If You Take a Mouse to School

The Gingerbread Kid Goes to School
 
  
Another to Add is The Kissing Hand
                                  http://www.simplyrealmoms.com/posts/back-to-school-books/
Other Pre-K Activities:
Letter of the Week
Focus on Numbers
Sight Word Activities
Monthly Writing Center Journals



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.