Santa’s Workshop

Sunday, December 20, 2020


It’s time for a Celebration at Santa’s Workshop!

This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Ice Castle and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️





A Christmas Celebration 

With the Holiday Season it is a perfect time to have a Santa’s Workshop Celebration with the children in your life. You can do this with some amazing ideas from Experience Early Learning! Just visit their website today to download their Santa’s Workshop A Complete Celebration Kit for free


Today I am going to be sharing some of these activities with you. It is fun spending time together during the holidays and creating special memories.

A Complete Celebration Kit 

Special Story Time 
‘‘Twas the Night Before Christmas” 


The kit includes the Story 
“Twas the Night Before Christmas “  and Story Pieces.
My granddaughter read the story to us and used the beautiful story pieces. 
It has always been one of my favorite stories and hearing my granddaughter read it was such a special treat! ❤️🎄







Game Time
 Santa’s Beard Game 



The children played this fun game. They placed all the stocking cards face down. They then chose a stocking card and looked at the number and placed a cotton ball on the matching number on Santa’s Beard. If they selected the Angry Robber they had to take 3 cotton balls off Santa’s Beard. They continued until Santa’s Beard was full. 🎅 










Reindeer Training Game 


Making Fancy Reindeer Moves
Galloping, Stomping, Crawling, Jumping, Freezing and Walking Backwards = to lots of laughs 😂









Decorate the Christmas Shapes 

Sensory play is always fun! Especially when you are decorating Christmas Shapes! 🎄











Santa’s Reindeer Snack

Time for a fun snack time. What could be cuter than a snack that looks like Santa’s Reindeer.
Using These Supplies:
Graham Crackers 
Peanut Butter
Pretzels 
Raisins
Dried Cherries 
🎄❤️🎄❤️








 
They Finished with aChristmas Song Called  “Jolly Santa Song” 🎵 






We had such a Great Time Creating this
Christmas Memory Together! ❤️🎄❤️🎄 Thank you to Experience Early Learning for this Celebration Kit!






Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments