Getting Ready

Sunday, August 23, 2020


This last week I started going to the school to prepare my classroom for the school year. Our school is scheduled to start Tuesday September 8th. There have been many changes since that last day we attended in March. We attended school that day not knowing it was our last day and what was ahead.
Now after about 5  1/2 months we are returning with prayers, hope , faith and following CDC Guidelines. I believe if we all work together we can get through this.
I am excited about the coming school year and it’s time for the children and parents to be excited again too 🍎🥰. We all just have to be safe.
Another thing I am excited about is Experience Early Learning Curriculum. I am actually always excited 😆 about the curriculum but I am more so right now because of some new 
Learning Activities and Resources included this month and for the school year. 

These are new visuals and learning resources I will use in my Circle Time Area. 
The visuals are for learning and reviewing the  numbers, colors, shapes, Letters, and vocabulary word wall words.





This month our Music and Movement CD is called I’m Special . We use this 
And Our Monthly Calendar during Circle Time. The calendar numbers create a pattern.


Each month we focus on Core Concepts. This month they are Aa, Bb, Hh, 1 and 2.
The manipulatives are used for Table Top Math Learning Activities.


All About Me


This month All About Me is our Theme - week 1Body Parts/ week 2Five Senses/ week3Clothing/ week4Staying Healthy 


Monthly Family Newsletter - Each month parents will receive a newsletter about our theme , concepts, prop ideas and more.



Daily Lessons and Days Full of Fun!






Crafts , Games , Songs, Math , Science 
Literacy and more.







My Creative Mind

Little notes that go home explaining an activity done that day to encourage communication about their day at school.


 Experience Early Learning Curriculum Themes Through the School Year. 


This is only a little peek at how amazing 😉 the curriculum is. I can’t wait to get started. I will be back with my classroom setup and how I use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Learning Centers. See you soon!
Mrs. Vonda 
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments