Playing Together

Saturday, July 25, 2020


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Friends and Feelings and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.

I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️ 

Working Together 
During back to school time there are so many new things the children are getting used to. One of their favorite things is making new friends.
When children work and play together they connect and build friendships.
Child love to work and play together in the Block Area.  In September the Block Area Theme Might Be Making a Playground. The children would have materials to build and create a Playground. Examples of materials are cardboard strips, yarn, tubes, tape, and sticks. The children would be encouraged to construct the playground and set it out with toy dolls or animals.
Other Learning Centers they work and play together in are Writing Center, Dramatic Play, Sensory, Science, Library and more.

Friendship Headband 

During Circle Time in Pre-K we would sit together on the rug and talk together about how we can be a good friend. .

How should a good friend play?

The puzzle friend pieces are labeled with:
Help Others ❤️
Share ❤️
Listen ❤️
Be Kind ❤️

The children decorated their headbands and glued the puzzle pieces on.  They turned out adorable! Such a Wonderful Back to School Activity. 











Special Numbers 
Each month Experience Early Learning Curriculum focuses on important concepts such as a color, shape, alphabet, numbers etc. In September It focuses on the numbers: One and Two .


The curriculum included these Awesome Number Mats 
to be used for learning in various ways.

Here  the children match the cardboard number to the correct mat then place the correct number of pom poms on the mat for that number when counting.
Cute Erasers could be used for counters as well. Another way to use the mats is to use playdough to form the number
and make playdough counters. For each new month through the school year the focus will be on the next two numbers up to 20.


Forest Friends: A Kind Friend 
This month our Forest Friend Book was About Kindness!
My granddaughter read it to us and used the story pieces.
This book is great for Back to School.
I ask them a way they can be kind 
and when someone was kind to them?
It’s perfect when we are discussing good manners as well.






Silly Shape Friend 

Another fun and cute activity for Back to School is this Shape Activity.
The children trace the shapes and make shape friends.  
My grandchildren decided to make shape puzzles for the shape pieces to fit in. 

They had a great time doing this!



We had such a Wonderful Time of Learning with Experience Early Learning. We  can’t wait until next Time’s Learning Adventures.

Watch for next week’s new Theme:
Let’s Be Superheroes. We Can’t Wait! 
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments