Making Friends

Sunday, July 12, 2020


This last week we did so many fun Learning Activities with Experience Early Learning Curriculum . Our Theme this month is Friends and Feelings and today I am sharing some of the Activities we did. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to use  Experience Early Learning Curriculum with my students and to share our experiences on my blog. 
In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews Experience Early Learning has provided me with the curriculum free of charge.
I have used Experience Early Learning Curriculum in my Classroom since 2017. This Curriculum has been a True Blessing for me and my students! ❤️ 
Friends and Feelings is such a Fun Theme! It is a Theme I have used before for Back to School so this is one of my Favorite Themes because I Love Back to School! It is such an exciting time!
πŸ–πŸŽπŸšŒπŸ“š



Saying Hello 
One of the first things we do when we start back to school is 
we greet each other.  
We use our hands to say hello with a wave or we use our voices to say hello.
There are different ways to say hello, such as, “Hi”, “Hey” or “Good Morning.”

When the children come to Circle Time I show them the Topic Poster and ask them “How can you use your hands and voice to say hello?
This gives them the opportunity to talk and feel comfortable among their new friends as they start their  Pre-K Day.

During Creative Art the Children Make Friend Puppets 


During this activity the children create one puppet that looks like a friend and one that looks like themself.



My grandchildren said they are besties right now because they have been homeschooling together so they did brother and sister puppets.



They cut out the clothing from the paper and attached it to the puppets. They then glued on wiggle eyes and feathers for hair . They used markers to decorate them.

What’s Your Name?



This was such an Awesome Name Activity! The children write or trace their name on the name card . 
The alphabet cards are taped onto the clothespins.
The children then clip the correct clothespin letters on 
names.



This is an activity that can be used throughout the school year.



Matching Global Friends 



The children played a fun matching  game with the cards
and as they drew matches they tried to pronounce Hello in different languages. 


 
We cheated and used the iPhone for some of them! πŸ˜†




We had such a Wonderful Time of Learning with Experience Early Learning. We  can’t wait until next Time’s Learning Adventures.
More Back to School Fun Coming
Next Week!
Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments