Distance Learning

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Well , things have really changed a lot in the last 6 weeks. I used to share photos of the children in learning centers, doing art, reading, building, writing, laughing, playing, pretending and more. Now during this time of uncertainty the classroom is quiet and empty.  Now I am blessed when parents share their children’s learning moments with me. ❤️

In March I prepared Home Learning Bags with 2 weeks of  materials for my students in the Pre-K Class. We had two weeks of Pond Life Curriculum Activities to finish and we would not be returning to the classroom because of the  pandemic stay home order.

Here is a photo with the activities I sent home in their 1st bag with learning materials from Experience Early Learning.





I was excited that a few of my parents shared photos of my students at home involved in the learning activities. 😍

Here are some photos of them learning and having fun with Pond Life Curriculum:

This student created a mini pond. She collected nature items that could be found in a pond habitat. She found a tadpole and a frog along with other items.



 This student is reading his Sight Word reader- Pond Life  
 and coloring his I Spy Alphabet Page.
 He’s making a Cute Dragonfly Puppet.



This Student is doing the Snap a Mosquito Rhyme.



More Pond Life Learning and Fun


After being out of school the first two weeks it was determined by the Governor that we would be out another month so I took a week and prepared 17 Home Learning Packs with 4 Bags for each Pre-K student to complete in April.

Our New Awesome Theme: Birds and Eggs 
From Experience Early Learning 
I was really sad not to teach this in the classroom and not to see my children’s sweet faces. 

Here is what was in each bag:

One week they were learning about In the Nest. So for one of their wonderful art activities they got to create a nest.
This student is creating her Nest.


Another week they were learning about Bird Parts. She enjoyed creating a Bird Body Pillow and a Bird Beak.


She had fun painting her egg and doing a few more fun activities below.


Here are a few more Awesome Photos -With  Learning About 
Birds & Eggs!  🐦 🥚 





Thanks to Experience Early Learning for the Awesome Activities! Thank you, Parents for the photos! 
Mrs. Vonda❤️




 

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments