Circle Time Learning

Sunday, April 19, 2020


Preschool Circle Time is an Important Time in the School Day Schedule! It starts the beginning of our Day Routine after Arrival Time. When the children are arriving at school in the morning they greet their friends and enjoy table games together in our classroom. After Arrival Time we all gather on the rug for Circle Time! Circle Time is a Special Time that children come and meet on the rug with the teacher in the morning. 
It is a time of Greeting and Communicating with each other & For Learning Important Concepts.



During my Circle Time Routine You can see - Above 
Resources l used from Experience Early Learning Formerly Mother Goose Time.  


Circle Time is a fun time as well as a Learning Time . The children are gaining so many skills during this time. They are gaining skills in Literacy, Language, Early Math , Science and more.


  
Music and Visuals are very important during Circle Time because the children really love music! Music also helps with learning.

I start with the Hello Song and They always love a Silly Puppet during the Hello Song! 😊
We sing 🎶 Our Helpers Song and the children read each other’s names and jobs.
During Circle Time we sing 🎶 the Calendar Song and the children read & spell the Month.We count the days and the calendar helper puts the number/date on the Calendar.
We sing 🎶 The Days of the Week , The Seasons and the Months. I use visuals for all these words as we sing them.
We sing 🎶 The Weather song and discuss the Weather . We read the Weather Words.
The Helpers move weather and season visuals. 


 
We have our Monthly Letters and Numbers 
That We Focus On from Experience Early Learning.
We focus on the Sight Words from Our Reader each month.


 
Our Calendar Numbers also will make a Pattern.


  
Here are More Circle Time Resources that I use as well from EEL.

I also Discuss Our Topic of the Day Everyday with the Children on the Circle Time Rug.

I love Circle Time with the Children. I am really sad that
I will not be gathering with my class on the Circle Time Rug any more this school year. They are in my heart, mind and memory! ❤️ I love them all and wish them good health and safety during this time! 
Governor Greg Abbott announced on Friday that we will not be returning to school for the remainder of the school year.
Mrs. Vonda 😢❤️










 



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments