Birds & Eggs - Home Learning Bags

Sunday, April 5, 2020


When our school let out for Spring Break my plans upon returning to class was to continue the Pond Life Theme for two more weeks. Well as we all know things have completely changed the last 3 weeks . The Pandemic has brought so many changes for everyone.

All schools are now closed and parents are homeschooling their children in Texas as well as in other States.
The week after Spring Break I contacted my parents and sent home Learning Bags for my students to finish the Pond Life Theme we had started in class.
 I was excited to receive some home learning photos from some of my parents and it looks like homeschooling is going very well! I love seeing their sweet faces! I miss them so much!






Last week Governor Abbott extended school closures until 
May 4th.
When the closure was extended I decided to go ahead and start preparing April’s Theme into Home Learning Bags for my Students. This is something I wanted to do for my Pre-K Class during this crazy time. 

April’s Theme for Experience Early Learning is Birds and Eggs.

I started preparing the Home Learning Bags last Wednesday and didn’t finish until Sunday.

Here are some photos of  Home Learning Bag Preparation.

There are four weeks of Curriculum.

Week One- In the Nest 
Week Two- Bird Parts
Week Three- Tree Birds
Week Four- Exotic Birds

Week One


Week Two


Week Three


Week Four



Below are the contents for each packet.

Week One


Week Two


Week Three


Week Four


With the completion of the bags I will be contacting the parents this week to pick up their child’s learning bag. The last learning bag pick up was 100% successful.  

I wish I could do this amazing theme in the classroom with my children but at least I am able to send their At Home Learning Bags from Experience Early Learning. I am interested and waiting to see what the rest of the school year holds.❤️
 Mrs.Vonda Bearden

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments