Coming Together

Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Missing these sweet faces! ❤️


In the matter of two weeks so much has changed for everyone. On March 11, the COVID-19 outbreak was characterized as a pandemic by the World Health Organization . It has affected the lives of the elderly to the very youngest. It has brought us together in many ways and even though the current necessary imposed social distancing policies could draw us apart it has done exactly the opposite.

It has brought us together as a Nation. It warms my heart to see so many working above and beyond to help others. The Health Care Workers, EMS , Day Care Teachers , Pharmacy Staff , Grocery Store Workers and the list goes on ........



The smallest things can mean so much! 
Online I have been amazed at all the Educators sharing their talent in many ways! 
Sharing story time with children. Sharing educational resources and music talent. When everyone comes together for the education of children amazing things can be accomplished. It really does Take a Village.

Everyone has been blessed with talents and sharing it to help others is a beautiful thing.

With the changes that have been taking  place in the last two weeks Teachers and Students have been taken out of the classroom. This has created some challenges but Teachers have been fast to work through these challenges especially with Experience Early Learning Curriculum. Up until two weeks ago I was implementing the curriculum in the classroom with 17 children.   

Since we had to leave our classrooms I was sad not to finish the Pond Life Unit.  I was also trying to find ways to help my parents work with their children at home. 

Experience Early Learning sent a post about Home Learning Bags.  #ExperienceEarlyLearning
It was Perfect! ❤️ The parents were thrilled about the bags and excited to have learning activities to do with their children at home.
 



So on Monday I started gathering bags and materials. I sorted all the activities and put them in bags.

Pictured are a few of the activities.

My Little Pond



Crawfish Clapper



Snap a Mosquito 


 
I Spy Zz





I boxed them up to take to school on Tuesday.





My husband delivered them at the church/school Tuesday Morning.



All the parents picked them up throughout the day.



The Home Learning Bags were an Awesome Idea! 😊


Dear Parents,
Our Coming Theme- April 7th is Birds and Eggs!  So Exciting!  We will keep you up to date on any new information about school closures.Thank you, Ms.Vonda






Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments