Painting, Counting and Writing with Trees

Tuesday, July 10, 2018


Today we continued our Tree Learning Activities and Fun!
We did an Awesome Activity called 
Spin & Paint Activity 
First Ariana Drew a Tree Trunk and Branches




Then Ariana spinned the color Orange and added it to her tree.


She continued to spin colors and add to the Tree.



She added purple 

Yellow

blue and more

And when done 
She had a Beautiful Spin & Color Tree

It reminded her of the Tree in this book! 



Another Amazing Activity We Did 
Is Counting the Tree Rings


Ariana was excited to do this project. She tried to count the rings to see how old the tree was. She decided it was very old.

Then she created her own rings.



She had a lot of fun making rings with yarn and containers.










She wanted her tree to be old too.

Writing With Trees

Ariana wrote My Tree Story 

She drew a picture of herself in the tree and then wrote a story about it. She then read it to me. I will include a clip of it below.










Clip of story below 





Some more fun learning activities from the week.

Letter Stick Puzzles  
and I Can Read Book


Finding Tree Numbers 


Another super day learning about trees!



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments