Organizing My Office

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Today I am organizing my office.

After a busy Pre-K School Year and Soon the Starting of a new one.


Some people would call this office cluttered 😍 but this is a busy happy place for me. This is a place where I plan for my children and my classroom & the school year. I plan parties, art projects, special days, using the curriculum and so much more. I spend many hours in here. I still get just as excited each and every year ❤️






And as Always I have a precious little helper ❤️

Ms. Asia 


Oh, and I am sure most Teachers can relate to this thought! Lol ! 😂 


 Ms. Vonda ❤️


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments