Around the World We Go

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Places We May Travel To

We may travel to places of Natural Wonders with Waterfalls, Giant Trees , A Huge Rock and more. 

We may travel to a very tall mountain called Matterhorn. The children made a mountain goat headband to pretend they were a mountain goat.


We may travel to Manmade Wonders with a Great Wall, a Leaning Tower, Pyramids and more.

The children enjoyed learning about the Great Pyramids and made their own.


We need our passports during our travels.

The children had their passports handy as we were learning and added stickers for each place.



We may travel to a beautiful Cathedral.

Saint Basil’s Cathedral 

The children made Cathedral Collages Below 



We may travel to many more places. There is so much to see.



The children have had so much fun learning about Travel Tools, World Market, Natural Wonders and Manmade Wonders this month.

It’s A Small World Was Awesome  🌎 ❤️


Focus Topic For February :     

Problem Solving Skills 

This month I saw the children using problem solving skills in math and table games. I explain and show the children hands on how to use the learning materials or games and I step back. I observe how they are doing and 98% of the time they can continue on without my assistance.

Below are a few of the activities from the month and of the children using problem solving skills.


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments