Rainforest Adventures and Learning 

Sunday, November 26, 2017

J is for Jaguar 

One of the children’s Rainforest Favorites this month has been the Jaguar.

In Circle Time I asked the children- What is something you can tell me about Jaguars?

Their number one answer was that Jaguars have spots. They said the Jaguar has so many spots it would be hard to count them all.



They enjoyed making their own Jaguars and adding spots.They turned out so cute! 😊


Name Writing ✍️ 


The children love Writing! They love taking home their nameplates and journals. I laminate their nameplates so they can write their name over and over if they want. Writing practice fun ❤️ they can continue at home.


And Journal Writing 



Game Playing Fun - Plant Shapes


Working Together & Designing Plants

So Much Fun

Which shapes did you use in your Plant?


The children had a day full of learning fun!


Thank you Mother Goose Time! We love the Rainforest Theme!


Ms. Vonda’s Pre-K


Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments