Classroom Prep and Set up & Meet the Teacher with Mother Goose

Saturday, August 26, 2017
Last Spring I happened upon a website called mother goose time while browsing at curriculums for the current school year. I looked around and was so impressed by everything I saw on Mother Goose Time.This is something I would really love for our school and for our children. I saved the link to visit again later when I had a little more time.
It wasn't too long after that I got an email from mother goose time asking if I would like to do a survey on their curriculum as a Director. I was so excited and of course I said yes. I soon received a month of curriculum from mother goose time. It was the theme of Nursery Rhymes. I was immediately in love with MGT. I have been teaching for 24 years and it is above and beyond any curriculum I have used. I always have to supplement with resources because other curriculums are not rich enough. They do not cover all areas of learning. This isn't the case with MGT. Anyway that is how I started using the curriculum. I was curious so I started looking around on Facebook for mother goose time teacher groups. I came across a blog ambassador online and started reading about it and I knew that was something I would love to do. I have been posting on my blog for years about my preschool adventures and I am thrilled to be doing it now with MGT. This is my first school year to be posting with MGT. This summer I started with MGT in June and my grand daughter was my student. I have also been preparing and getting things ready for my classroom with the start of the new school year.
               The Laminator has been busy!
                                                                                   
This past week I started classroom setup.



Here is my Circle Time Area
A Few MGT Resources in the Classroom
I will be adding more MGT resources in the writing center, science center and math center.


Information for Parents at Meet the Teacher

    
Me in the middle and my Assistants
At Meet the Teacher

      Welcome to a New School Year
With Mother Goose Time!

Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments