2014-2015 - Pre-K School Year of Themes

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Here are my themes for the coming school year. I use alot of the Summer for planning and preparing.  :)
My Classroom includes 12 Learning Centers. A  block center, dramatic play center, science center, math center, writing center, alphabet center, library center, pocketchart center, flannelboard center , art center , sensory center and tablegames.  All of the learning centers are centered around the theme or themes for the month. Each center has a learning activity. Learning Centers are scheduled in the morning time after other scheduled activities including CircleTime.
August and September
Back to School
All About Me
My Family
Apples
October
Fall Changes
Fall Discovery
Pumpkin Fun
October Fun
November
Harvest Time
Farmer's Market
The First Thanksgiving
Then and Now
December
Santa's Workshop
Gingerbread Delight
Baby Jesus
January
Winter Wonderland
In the Arctic
The Mitten
February
Community Helpers
Groundhog's Day
Valentine's
President's Day
March
On the Farm
Spring Break
Easter
April
Easter-continued one week
Dinosaurs
May
Ocean/Beach
Each month will include a Bible verse and Bible Stories will be included in the curriculum.



Disclaimer: I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Experience Early Learning formerly Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Experience Early Learning has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.

No comments