Misc.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013
    Back to School Science Center Ideas

                                                                 Keeping My Body Healthy



Mousepaint- Mixing Colors



Back to School Block Center Ideas

 

 

 
Fisher Price Bus and Fisher Price Children - School House and Playground-Assortment of Blocks




Back to School Writing Center-Writing Materials to Explore-Dry Erase- School Words-Name Writing and more







 




 

 


 


 


 
Back to School Sensory- Children Cookie Cutters/Hand Shape/Foot Shape-Playdoh

 

 
Sand-Transportation to School

 
                                           Table Activity Playdoh Fun

Disclaimer:

I am so thankful for the opportunity to use Mother Goose Time Curriculum with my students. I can’t wait to share our learning experiences on my blog. In exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews, Mother Goose Time has provided us with the curriculum free of charge.
Post a Comment